What is Reishi?
Reishi is a functional adaptogen that tones the nervous system, reduces allergies, mitigates viruses/infections/radioactive stressors. Known scientifically as Ganoderma lingzhi, Reishi is a potent natural product that supports and promotes your well being in the following ways:
What are the benefits of Reishi?
Reishi enables massive improvement in areas like:
- Reduced signs of aging, sun exposure, and pollutants
- Skin disorders
- Improvement in food allergies, hay fever & asthma
- Improvement in digestive issues such as ulcers, leaky gut, and balance microbiome
- Improvement of infections such as UTI’s, bronchitis, respiratory issues
- Sleep disorders & insomnia
- Anxiety, depression & chronic fatigue
- Heart disease, hypertension, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Restorative sleep
- Gut health
- Balanced nervous system
- Healthy skin
- Oxidative stress & inflammation
- Allergic reactions ( hay fever, asthma)
- Stress, anxiety & depression
- Radioactive exposure (x rays, wifi, cellphones)
- Cancer treatments
- Tumor treatments
- Immune system
- Heart, liver, kidney, lungs & brain
Reishi best practices
When taking Reishi mushroom extract, it’s usually safe to consume anywhere from 100mg – 3,000mg per day. The best results generally come between 1,000mg – 1,500mg per day.
Recommended daily dose:
The daily recommended dosage is 3 capsules, after a meal. Reishi can be used daily.
Our unique 20:1 dual extraction Reishi capsule contains:
- 420 mg per capsule (100% extract, no fillers & GMO-free)
Can Reishi be harmful?
Careful consideration is to be taken if the following apply due to Reishi’s activating effects on the body’s immune system:
- Diabetic medicine
- Blood thinners or anticoagulants
- High blood pressure (antihypertensive)
Other important precautions include:
Nausea and insomnia have been reported in a small number of people. Any kind of blood thinners may be less effective when supplementing with reishi. Reishi may render some chemotherapy treatments ineffective, in addition to reishi stimulating immune responses and not ideal if you are currently taking immunosuppressants.
Based on academic research standards: Human Pro is one of the only providers globally to offer this full-spectrum Reishi extract and is produced in line with all current research studies: clinical, in vivo, and in vitro research.
Quality guaranteed: Our Reishi contains ALL important active compounds in the extracts and their bioavailability is guaranteed.
*This information is for informational purposes only and has not been reviewed or approved by EFSA. Microdose Pro supplements are not medicines and should never be used as a substitute for regular medication.