What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps is a non-psychoactive culinary, functional, and legal mushroom reducing oxidative stress, boosting the immune system, improving cardiovascular performance, and physical recovery.
What are the benefits of Cordyceps?
Cordyceps is a potent natural product that supports and promotes your well being in the following ways:
- Improved physical performance & recovery
- Improved sleep cycles (longer NREM sleep & shorter REM sleep)
- Improved respiratory function
- Improved kidney function
- Improvement in type 2 diabetes
- Weight loss due to reduced gut bacteria
- Robust natural immune response
- Overall youthful appearance due to reduction of oxidative stress
- Improvement of depressive symptoms due to lowered internal inflammation
- Overall inflammation
- Sugar levels associated with type 2 diabetes
- Immune system
- Stamina & energy
- Cardiovascular performance
- Aging and oxidative stress
- Gut bacteria
- High cholesterol levels
Cordyceps best practices
Although completely non-toxic, the daily dosage can be anywhere from 1,000mg to 3,000mg. Ideally, we recommend taking Cordyceps before a workout as a performance enhancer and earlier in the day.
Recommended daily dose:
The daily recommended dosage is 3 capsules, with or without a meal and earlier in the day due to their energizing effect. Cordyceps are ideal for daily use.
Human Pro Cordyceps Militaris is dual extracted from fruiting bodies and contains high levels of beta-glucan for maximum bioavailability & efficiency.
- 420 mg per capsule (100% extract, no fillers & GMO-free)
Cordyceps may interact with the following medications:
- Diabetic medicine
- Blood thinners or anticoagulants
- Hormone replacement
Other important precautions include:
Please consult your doctor before supplementing with cordyceps if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding if there is presence of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders, low blood pressure, or if you are expecting to have surgery in 2 weeks or less.
Based on academic research standards: Human Pro is one of the only providers globally to offer this full-spectrum Cordyceps extract and is produced in line with all current research studies: clinical, in vivo, and in vitro research.
Quality guaranteed: All important active compounds in the extracts are specified and their bioavailability is guaranteed.
*This information is for informational purposes only and has not been reviewed or approved by EFSA. Microdose Pro supplements are not medicines and should never be used as a substitute for regular medication.